Blade's Plug-Ins Discussion :: View topic - Extra sub directory format ?
You are browsing the forum as a guest. Guest access has been disabled! Log in or register to access the full features of the message board.
Blade's Plug-Ins Discussion Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsChatLog in
Extra sub directory format ?

Blade's Plug-Ins Discussion Forum Index » BLLatestImage Plug-In View previous topic
View next topic
Extra sub directory format ?
nslmanu
Board Noob
Board Noob

Member # 362

Post: #1   Post Extra sub directory format ? Reply with quote
Hi,

I've got a question about this value :

Actually i 've got a IP webcam wich record a pic every time that there is a motion detected :

and put it as this :

Z:\DEHORS\webcam\20100301\060642.3.jpg for just now.

So the second directory change .... every day.

Please how i need to configure the plugin to check in the last sub directory and check after the last image recorded ?

because as you can see in the screen shot : it doesn't works.

Sad

tks in advance for your help Smile

Manu
Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:23 am View user's profile Send private message
TrOjAn
Plug-In Moderator

Member # 3

Looking at your screen shot it looks like it is setup OK.

I assume Z: is a networked drive and the ONLY thing I can think of that is stopping it working is WRITE permissions to the folder Z:\DEHORS

As a TEST, change the destination dir to C:\ then run the capture event, if you get a picture in C:\ then that is your answer.

Let us know how it goes,

TrOjAn

WORKING Plugins: X10 CM11A/CM12U, BLSecurity, BLBackup, BLMediaPlayer, BLNetCallerId, BLRandom, BLOutgoingCalls, BLDeviceMatrix, BLMapper, BLIcon, BLEditor, BLReminders, BLFloorplan, BLChart, BLOccupied, BLPlugins, BLVolume, BLRadar, BLLogMonitor, BLEbayMonitor, BLNinjaControl, BLBroadcast, SafeRestart, BLUPS Monitor, BLSpeech, BLRfid, BLAlarm, AC-RF2 Processor
Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:18 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
nslmanu
Board Noob
Board Noob

Member # 362

Hi,

Nothing more .... same result.
Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
TrOjAn
Plug-In Moderator

Member # 3

OK,

Go to options, turn on debug loggin, save, run the event to capture, go to options and turn off debug logging.

In your hs folder send me the BLlatestimage.detailed.log file (ZIP it up first) to debug AT uktrash.org

I have a feeling its the filename, your .jpg files have an extra . (full stop) in their name.. send the log and Ill check it before going further

TrOjAn

WORKING Plugins: X10 CM11A/CM12U, BLSecurity, BLBackup, BLMediaPlayer, BLNetCallerId, BLRandom, BLOutgoingCalls, BLDeviceMatrix, BLMapper, BLIcon, BLEditor, BLReminders, BLFloorplan, BLChart, BLOccupied, BLPlugins, BLVolume, BLRadar, BLLogMonitor, BLEbayMonitor, BLNinjaControl, BLBroadcast, SafeRestart, BLUPS Monitor, BLSpeech, BLRfid, BLAlarm, AC-RF2 Processor
Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:57 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
nslmanu
Board Noob
Board Noob

Member # 362

you've got it : 190415.9.jpg

this is the name of one of the pics recorded.

Always : xxxx.x.jpg with 2 dots.

There is a way to fix it ?

the log is attached but i don't see anything.
Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:34 pm View user's profile Send private message
TrOjAn
Plug-In Moderator

Member # 3

Leave it with me, Ill chat to Blade about it and see what can be done, bump this thread in 2 days if theres been no reply... I got a bad memory Wink

TrOjAn

Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:25 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
nslmanu
Board Noob
Board Noob

Member # 362

tks you Smile
Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:30 pm View user's profile Send private message
TrOjAn
Plug-In Moderator

Member # 3

OK, spoken with Blade,

Can you do another debug log, ZIP it up and attach it to a helpdesk ticket which you need to open so Blade can get to it.

DO NOT post your log on here!!

TrOjAn

Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:40 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Blade
Site Administrator

Member # 2

Yes go to my site and go to the help desk. You might need to create and id if you do not have one.
Then create a help desk ticket. Once created attach your log to the help desk ticket.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
   Blade's Plug-Ins Discussion Forum Index » BLLatestImage Plug-In All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: