Blade's Plug-Ins Discussion :: View topic - Plugin Change: User Defined Motion Code
You are browsing the forum as a guest. Guest access has been disabled! Log in or register to access the full features of the message board.
Blade's Plug-Ins Discussion Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsChatLog in
Plugin Change: User Defined Motion Code
Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]

Blade's Plug-Ins Discussion Forum Index » BLRadar Plug-In View previous topic
View next topic
Plugin Change: User Defined Motion Code
Techno_Goof
Active Poster
Active Poster

Member # 12

Hey Bob, your changes worked great. Thanks.

Much better to keep these all together in there own spot. I already have about 250 scripts in that directory as it is!

Performance has been awesome too. Haven't had any glitches with the plug-in at all.

As far as I can see, this one is good to go!

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:52 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Blade
Site Administrator

Member # 2

This has been released in build 1.0.72

Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:34 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Blade
Site Administrator

Member # 2

I would like to hear from others who use the scripting in the plugin and have updated to the new build.
How is it working fro you?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:16 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
heatvent
Board Noob
Board Noob

Member # 138

Bob, I am having issues. I can get to the UDMC screen and can type in code, but when I save and go back to that screen, I don't see anything saved there. Should there be an xml file somewhere? I did a search and can't find it anywhere.

FYI, I tried fully unistalling and reinstalling and same issue. UDMC doesn't appear to save anywhere.
Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:51 pm View user's profile Send private message
Blade
Site Administrator

Member # 2

Yes it should save in the xml file in the config folder.
Make sure the plugin has access to write to HS root folder and below.
I have updated mine a few times here and it worked nicely. Techno has also indicated it works for him.
Do you have the BLRadar.vb in the scripts folder? The first time you run the new build it should rename BLRadar.vb to BLRadar.backup after it converts it to the xml file.

You can force the plugin to convert the BLRadar.vb script again by renaming it back to BLRadar.vb and then restarting HS. If you do this edit the hspi_BLRadar.ini file and change debugLevel=true and save it. This will enable debug logging. Once HS starts email me the BLRadar-Detailed.log file from the HS root folder. Do not forget to disable debug loggin after HS starts.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:27 am View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
   Blade's Plug-Ins Discussion Forum Index » BLRadar Plug-In All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: